Introducing our new Podcast that focuses on conversations at the intersection of faith, culture and politics. Come to the underground with us and step into the tension as we discuss various topics in the form of pastoral commentary and culturally relevant interviews featuring guest professionals specializing within the topic of discussion. The Underground is not a place where everyone agrees. But a space where respectful dialog can happen, difficult topics addressed, and ultimately where Christ is exalted.
Recent Underground Sessions Topics:
- 29. Underground Live- Income Inequality- Q & A- Dr. Anne Bradley- 12.24.2020
- 28. Underground Live- Income Inequality- Dr. Anne Bradley- 12.11.2020
- 27. “A Christian Response to Recreational Marijuana” – Dr. Barnabas Sprinkle – 12.4.2020
- 26. “Assessing the Second Wave of COVID-19,” Dr. Raymond Zakhari- 11.12.2020
- S 02 E 01 “A Thinking Person’s Guide to Police Shootings,” 11.10.2020