The next Baptism will be:
Family Ministries Resource Page | We live in a complex world. Raising the next generation to own their faith has never been more challenging—or more necessary. Yet, in the Scriptures, we see three institutions that God created: The Family, The Church, and the Nation—but the family is the foundation of society.
At MBC, one of our core values is building strong families. One of the ways we do this is by equipping parents and their children to navigate the difficult issues of the day. This page is for you. Below you will find some suggested resources to help you answer the most pressing issues of the day. Don’t see something? Ask us a question below!
MBC Kids Philosophy of Discipleship | We are passionate about discipleship. This resource was written to explain how we aim to lay the foundation for kids to grow in God’s Word while they are a part of our MBC Kids ministry. Download this document for more on our philosophy.
Don’t see something? Ask us a question below!
- Raising The Next Generation in Turbulent Time by Voddie Bauchum
- Helping The Next Generation Navigate Today’s World by John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle
- How to Raise and Alien Child by Jen Wilkin
- The Storm Tossed Family: How The Cross Reshapes the Home by Russell Moore
- The Strange New World of the Modern Self by Carl Trueman
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principals That Can Radically Change Your Family by Paul David Tripp
- The Tech Wise Family: Everyday Steps to Putting Technology in Its Proper Place by Andy Crouch
- Running With Horses: A Parenting Guide for Raising Children to be Servant Leaders for Christ by Larry Taylor
- A Practical Guide to Culture by John Stonestreet & Brett Kunkle
- Strange New World by Carl Trueman
- How Children Raise Parents by Dan Allender
- The Intentional Father by Jon Tyson
- Faithfull Different by Natasha Crain
- Another Gospel by Alisa Childers
Several times a year we offer seminars for MBC families and those in our community. We run these events to equip families to navigate the difficult cultural terrain we are living in. Here are examples of past seminar topics:
- The Tech-Wise Family
- Raising Generation Z
- Families in an Age of Anxiety