Date(s) - March 16, 2022
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Our 2022 Annual Business Meeting is an important time for our church as we celebrate all that God is doing at MBC and plan for the exciting year ahead.
Most importantly, your participation is essential to this meeting’s success. According to our constitution, first we need 20% of active voting members to attend the meeting to constitute a quorum. Second, of those attending, we need a simple majority vote to both approve the annual operating budget and to elect members to the Board of Elders. Please make every effort to attend and vote.
- Please note that EVERY member attending must register for the event separately.
- Even if you are watching the live presentation as a group, each member will need to log into the meeting on a separate device in order to vote.
- If you have not registered for a previous event on this site, then the booking form also serves as a registration form
- You will receive TWO emails, one with your username and password to the event, and one that confirms your event registration and includes a link to access the event.
- If you have already registered for this event, or a previous event, please log into the registration page using the form below on the right before filling out the registration form.
- Once registered, you will receive an email with a link to access the event.
Bookings are closed for this event.