Sunday, October 31, 2021
Learn and enjoy our worship experience all week long! *Bookmark this page!
Check out our Sunday morning playlist on Spotify or watch individually on YouTube:
“The Red Sea Crossing.”
October 24, 2021
Scriptural Text: Ex 14-15
Pastor Dave Hentschel
I. The Trap.
5 When the king of Egypt was told that the people had fled, Pharaoh and his officials changed their minds about them and said, “What have we done? We have let the Israelites go and have lost their services!” 6 So he had his chariot made ready and took his army with him. 7 He took six hundred of the best chariots, along with all the other chariots of Egypt, with officers over all of them. 8 The Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, so that he pursued the Israelites, who were marching out boldly.” (Ex 14:5-8, NIV)
- Following God’s will can lead you to hard places.
- Be more concerned about God’s glory than your own relief.
II. The Deliverance.
21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided, 22 and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left. (Ex 14:21-22, NIV)
- You do not have a situation into which God cannot intervene.
- When you face an impossible situation, like this you have two choices, you can panic or you can pray.
- Do not be afraid, Stand firm, Be still.
- Trust God to deliver you in His own unique way.
III. The Song.
15:1 Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord:
“I will sing to the Lord,
for he is highly exalted.
Both horse and driver
he has hurled into the sea.
2 “The Lord is my strength and my defense;
he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
3 The Lord is a warrior;
the Lord is his name.
When God delivers you – do not forget to praise Him.
When you’re caught between the Devil and the Deep Red Sea …
Remember … “God Fights for Me.”
Sermon Outline - Coming soon....
“KNIVES OUT: Our True Inheritance”
Pastor Bob Erbig
Introduction: “Meet The Thrombeys!”
“What is a BLESSING?”
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places. -Ephesians 1:3, ESV-
What Did Your Family TEACH You?
- Family Lessons on ________________________ (Eph. 1:5-8).
“Our family of origin shapes us… Our Christians family re-shapes us.”
- Family Lessons on ________________________ (Eph. 1:9-10).
What kind of parent did you have? What kind of parent are you?
- Family Lessons on _________________________ (Eph. 1:11-14).
Characteristics of those who KNOW GOD (J.I. Packer):
- Those who know God have GREAT ENERGY for God.
- Those who know God have GREAT THOUGHTS about God.
- Those who now God show GREAT BOLDNESS for God.
- Those who know God have GREAT CONTENTMENT in God.
Conclusion: “Our RANSOM”
For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many. Mark 10:45, NLT
Problem with Morality – An Alien
Johnny Graves, Director of Youth, Young Adults & Production Ministries
August 29, 2021
3 Wrong Responses
What tough conversation are you fleeing from?
Who are you trying to fight or cancel to make yourself look better?
Do you look to the law to make one righteous?
Only Jesus can remove the Alien that resides in each of us.