On this episode of the Underground Sessions Podcast, Pastor Bob interviews legal expert Jesse Nash on some important decisions handed down by the Supreme Court during the 2020 term. There are five important cases we cover in this episode:
- June Medical Services vs. Russo
- Espinoza v. Montana Department of Revenue
- Our Lady of Guadalupe School v. Morrissey-Berru
- Little Sisters of the Poor v. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Bostock v. Clayton County
What impact will they have on religious liberty in the future? Listen to hear Jesse’s take.