A Game Plan For Discussing Your Christian Convictions
In a world indifferent or even opposed to Christian truth, followers of Christ must be better equipped to communicate the timelessness of the Christian faith. But how do you have a conversation with someone who is intent on proving you wrong and won’t accept the Bible as a source of authority?
In this six week video Tactics course, We will navigate how to artfully regain control of conversations, keeping them moving forward in constructive ways through thoughtful diplomacy. You’ll learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously through the minefields of a challenging discussion, how to stop challengers in their tracks, and how to turn the tables on a question or provocative statement. Most importantly, you’ll learn how to get people thinking about Jesus.
- Begins Monday, September 20, 7pm-8:30pm
Drawing on extensive experience defending Christianity in the public square, Author Greg Koukl shows you how to:
- Initiate conversations effortlessly
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
- Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
- Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
Tactics provides a game plan for communicating the compelling truth about Christianity with confidence and grace.